Calling all animal advocates! Please join us at a grassroots meeting occurring around the state about puppy mills, what’s being done on the legislative front and find out how you can help!
There will be several speakers on puppy mills, preemption, local ordinances and an overall legislative update. Please join us to learn more about the important role Florida plays in our campaign to fight the cruelty of puppy mills.
Speakers will be Kate MacFall & Jenna Jenson from the Humane Society of the United States and Mindi Callison from Bailing Out Benji.
- When: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 4 PM – 7 PM CDT
- Where: 400 Paws, 1147 Creighton Road, Pensacola, Florida
Osceola County/Central Florida
- When: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 4 PM – 7 PM
- Where: Kissimmee Civic Centre, 201 East Dakin Avenue, Kissimmee, Florida
Manatee County/West Florida
- When: Thursday, June 20, 2019 4 PM – 7 PM
- Where: Manatee County Public Safety Center, 2101 47th Terrace East, Bradenton, Florida