Are you ready to elevate your shelter to the next level of lifesaving but are not sure where to begin or how to come up with the funds? THEN WE HAVE GOOD NEWS! Thanks to a generous grant from Maddie’s Fund, the Million Cat Challenge team and the Shelter Medicine Program at the University of Florida have teamed up to offer shelters a full, on-site assessment (a $30,000 value) completely FREE OF CHARGE.
The assessment team will provide expertise and make recommendations in the following areas:
- Animal Sheltering Best Practices
- Community Cat Population Management
- Public Policy and Enforcement
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budgeting
- Management of Human Resources
- Sustainable Community Resolutions
- Targeted Spay/Neuter Programs
- Canine Programs . . . and so much more!
Learn more and sign up today
While pro-bono spaces for full consultations are limited and based on greatest need, we won’t leave anyone out. Applicants not selected for full on-site consultations will receive a private targeted consultation via web conference. The Million Cat Challenge is a partnership of Maddie’s Shelter Medicine Program at the University of Florida, the UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program, and Maddie’s Fund.